<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/6557715619496531806?origin\x3dhttp://authors-arcanum.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Plan back-fired
Dearest Mariah aka Mayor-te, I wish you all the best for tomorrow's operation aye. Get well soon so we can go eat YONG and pock B.deshi eyes. Hahaa!!
---

School was super mundane. No Ms Lau, we are left with the one and only person to teach us Housekeeping. No choice but to fight my heavy eyelids.

Took that Job description test and guess what? I just passed that test with a wonderful 50%. Hahaa! I dont really get the point of the test. Oh boyy.

Hmm, didnt play captain's ball during S&W. Super no mood.
Kade was attacked by this small heavy giant till her back got hurt. Tsk tsk.
---

I wanna whine here. I'm going to meet Iqah only like thrice for this and the following week. Aiseymannn. Maya wont be attending school for 2 weeks somemore. Kade and Nelly, we go take leave want? Hahaha!

Hmm, I myself will be super busy. Lots of stuff to attend to. I am very sorry 'cause I cant go out with you guys for Raya okay. I hope you guys understand. =\
---

Tomorrow an interview with SH for the exco position? Oh my gee. I am soooo confused right now.
---

Okay, I am off.

Labels:


--
Through my playground eyes:
10/25/2007 10:27:00 pm


Author
Photobucket
iTUMBLR
The world and its grand delusions.

Free Hit Counter

Connections