<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/6557715619496531806?origin\x3dhttp://authors-arcanum.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Cap crazeee
Its the end of the week and I shall sum things up here. I've got to say that this whole week has been an eventful one. All I did at home was to do my presentation slides and play Pokemon on my teal-coloured Gameboy (orang dah ade PSP kau maseh main Gameboy).

Okay, random one. I love my Dot okay. =]




We are heavily influenced by each other. Hahaha!
---
On Friday, met up with IqahERKY, Kade and Mayator to complete our Entrepreneurship part 3 Project. It was really hell I tell you. Hahahah! That stupid break-even analysis. We had 40 nuggets, homemade popiah and roti boyan.

Instead of helping Iqah do the balance sheet, I helped Maya instead. Sorry aye, babe. Kade handled the powerpoint and Maya and I cracked our brains to come out with the break-even analysis.

Wrapped everything up at ard 3 plus, bid goodbye to Iqah and we continue to walk around.
Hahahaha!! Part nie best! Okay, I aimed that handsome looking PUMA bag already. =D Kade and Maya kecoh siao! Hahahah!

Not forgetting, Kade laughed at my silly moments the most.
"Bik! What happen to you???" That was her fav quote for that day. =D


---

I like this one. Only half of our faces taken. =D


Maya was looking at the mirror.

Nelly was at work.


---


I was strucked by this cap crazyyy-ness just now.



Ian followed suit.

TAADAA
---

Went to central just now to get some photos printed. Fuuhhyoooo! ALOT OF MAIDS AHHHH!! Binget aku!

Sheng Siong handsome lion.

Handsome lion's butt. =D
---

Okay, wanna watch NANG NAK!


--
Through my playground eyes:
2/10/2008 09:41:00 pm


Author
Photobucket
iTUMBLR
The world and its grand delusions.

Free Hit Counter

Connections