Finally..I feel the urge to put up something on my blog. It seems dead. Apologies Cupah, I shall do the survey that you tagged me now. Hahaha! Been busy with school recently.
-
Instructions: Remove one question from below and add in your own personal question. Make it a total of 20 questions then tag 8 people from your list. List them out at the end of this post. Notify he/she through their tagboard. (Ermm..what if they do not have a tagboard? Dumb instructions) =]
1. Where would you go if someone sponsors you an air ticket?
` Switzerland.
2. What is your favourite thing to do?
` Read and listen to My Chem.
3. Do you think money can buy happiness?
` Naww.
4. If you are given a chance to receive something, what would it be?
` Perfection.
5. Things you can't live without:
` Basic needs to survive. Why dont YOU list it down.
6. What are you afraid to lose?
` Those who mean alot to me.
7. If you win 1 million, what would you do?
` Easyy..I'll get stuff that I need and umm..spend the rest with my family.
8. What do you dream of doing in the future?
` A stable job that I have worked my ass for, something that my parents will look at me and feel proud.
9. List down 3 good points of the person who gave you this survey:
` Zulfah's a kissass friend that I will not forget, shes always there for me and she has endured my shits for years. =D
10. What makes you happy?
` Umm..when I feel happy. Idk man.
11. What type of person do you hate most?
` Ahhh. That freaking loud for no reason type, attention seeker and bloody posers.
12. If you could have a superpower, what would it be?
` This is tough..anything will do but I must be am immortal. =]
13. Which season do you like?
` Err..How bout rainy?
14. Who do you think is the most important thing is your life?
` Gees, what cupah said is true, dumb bell. Go get english lessons.
My mother is the ultimate one.
15. If you have a boyfriend, would you die for him?
` Well, thats an 'if' question. Nahh, I wont. I'll grive and mourn but if my time is not up yet, I'll keep on playing Earth game.
16. Who was the last person who hugged you?
` My lil bro.
17. What is the one thing you want badly now?
` Get my freaking computer FIXED!!
18. Whom are you close to?
` Cupah, Kitchenette, Mr Ry etc..
19. Are you courageous enough to tell the person that you like him/her?
` Naw.
20. Do you think people will bother to turn up for your funeral when you time is up?
` Hahahah!! Idk man.
--
7 things that scare you:
1. Allah SWT.
2. Death.
3. Bad results.
4. When my parents loses their temper.
5. When the line is not straight.
6. Ghosts.
7. My own temper.
7 things you like the most:
1. Watching The Black Parade is Dead (Thanks girls!)
2. Reading.
3. Singing.
4. Mentos.
5. crapping session with clique.
6. chatting on MSN with Cupah the alien and Iqah the Erky.
7. playing ZUMA!
7 important things in my room:
1. Wallet, mobile phone, watch.
2. Books.
3. my bed.
4. Mr turtle!
5. Fan.
6. Computer (Eventhough its dead now)
7. Mirror.
7 random facts about me:
1. I read alot, and oh! I lovee comics. (just picked that up recentlyy.)
2. people say I'm arrogant, oh go ahead and say it but I'm not. I just take time to adjust to new surrounding.
3. I sing horribly.
4. Loveee My Chemical Romance.
5. Sleep with Gerard in mind.
6. I ehemm.
7. I dont care what people thinking about me.
7 things I plan to do before I die:
1. Be a successful person.
2. Repay the never ending debt that I owe my parents for taking care of me.
3. Repay my aunt for taking care of me (oh I love her)
4. Get hitched.
5. Catch My Chem concert again.
6. Lose weight.
7. Grow lil bit more tall. =]
7 things I can do:
1. I can make people cry, laugh, snort etc..
2. I can sing~ Hahaha!!
3. I'm good at kidnapping pens.
4. Draw.
5. Cook.
6. Play that old same tune on my guitar.
7. Pretend that something bad has happen.
7 things I cant do:
1. Drive (not yet sehh)
2. Sing that high note Gee can!! Urgh!
3. Play the guitar and drums.
4. Forget people's mistakes.
5. Forget Mr Tenor YET.
6. Accept the fact that my eyes will never have clear vision again. Darn!!
7. Do cartwheels. Hahaha!!
7 things you are attracted to in the opposite sex:
1. Height.
2. Smell.
3. Oh oh!! Musical talent.
4. How he carry himself.
5.
6.
7.
7 things I say often:
1. Oyy!!
2. Aiseyman!
3. IQAH!!!!
4. Huh?!
5. OMG!
6. Hey.
7. Kiss the wall (I still do say this)
7 people to do this survey:
Anyone. =]
-
Dah buat lah, Cupah! =D
--
Through my playground eyes:
7/19/2008 12:38:00 pm