<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6557715619496531806?origin\x3dhttp://authors-arcanum.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Any difference?
A whole bunch of tiring week. It was pretty exhausting both mentally and physically. From Monday to Friday, tests and datelines handsomely lined up for me. So there I go, juggling from revisions to assignments to projects. Its a norm, I know.

Friday was a blood drainer. The excel test in the morning was okay. Didn't expect much really. School ended extremely early just because my excel test got marked first. Got home..dot dot dot..went out..headed to NYP for Amanda's concert.

I am so not gonna share my thoughts about the concert here but all I gotta say is for those who didn't make it - you lose out big time. I saw a few familiar faces..some ex-drum majors.
-

Saturday wasn't much friendly at all. But but..headed to aunt's place for kenduri and I get to see Baby Raqin! =]

Sunday. Again, headed to another aunt's place for another kenduri and guess what. Baby Raqin was there too! Hah! Both weekends spent with cousins' presence. I like. =]

But then again..did I forgot to study?
-

Aku nak beli kuda uh.

--
Through my playground eyes:
12/06/2009 10:39:00 pm


Author
Photobucket
iTUMBLR
The world and its grand delusions.

Free Hit Counter

Connections