<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/6557715619496531806?origin\x3dhttp://authors-arcanum.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lets keep..
..work aside. I can feel the mind at its edge. Juggling from one project to another, hell..I get confused with which modules and its project issue. Heh..you can ask Yu Tong.

"No Sue, not the cruise..its Abu Dhabi for Geog."
"Oh! Cruise is for BCS...Sorry Tong Tong."
Embarrassing uh. Mixed up with your own projects. Tsk

POC was fun today. Okay fine, Kishan's nonsenses uh..
The Big hand writing..the lame lame jokes. Horrible. He has issues with me, I guess. Hahah! Mate were laughing out loud. Noisy bunch at the back. Short and sweet lesson..

Projects hitting me hard on the face.
Hmm..I'll think of Kak Uni as the fuel for motivation, hell..I need it badly.
-

So..should I skip Jap tutorial tomorrow?

--
Through my playground eyes:
1/13/2010 11:23:00 pm


Author
Photobucket
iTUMBLR
The world and its grand delusions.

Free Hit Counter

Connections