Due to my most recent experience, I would strongly urge those of you with a heart of a chicken (like me) not to sit in straight throughout three Malay horror movies 'cause your sleep will pay for it.
Last night sleep wasn't tight at all. Whenever I close my eyes, I can see those horrifying scenes and the situation wouldn't get better if you have a cousin who loves coming up behind you every time you're alone. Gees, tough Saturday.
Sunday started off pretty nicely. Had '2012' running before the parents reached home from the market, and that is when I realized that I've got no crabs but some sea snails to work with instead. So yeah, an hour of torturing deal in the toilet. Alone.
When sister saw me slugging the 's' alone, she played "Te Amo" for me. Ahh..that brightened things up. -
A song with yet another deep meaning.
--
Through my playground eyes:
2/28/2010 02:37:00 pm