<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/6557715619496531806?origin\x3dhttp://authors-arcanum.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
M
It was floaty, dreamy in some sense but it felt damn real. I have no idea why certain people played a part in yesternight's dream and why dream of such place. The scene in the dream changed from one to another till the last frightening bit and that happened to be in the ladies. Again, I do not know why the ladies but let me recount it.

Still in the cubicle, I flushed and with no apparent reason, water started flowing out non-stop till it spilled out. At the rate that it is going, I couldn't think straight. I was afraid like hell. Water raising up to my knee and when I looked up, water was already surrounding the outside. 'I had to get out', I thought.

Mustering all my strength, I broke the cubicle door and that was when I heard a loud bang and more water came rushing in from the door. By that time, the water have completely covered my waist down. I tried to shout but I couldn't and mind you, I was feeling jittery.

Deep down I know I couldn't survive so I took hold of my mobile and searched up for that one person. My shaky hands didn't make things easier, I was about to press 'dial' when the only window gave away resulting with even more water gushing in and f l a t l i n e.
-

Its sad that I couldn't even make it in my own dream.
I can still vividly remember it and I know who I wanted to call to say goodbye.
It was m.

--
Through my playground eyes:
3/20/2011 07:49:00 pm


Author
Photobucket
iTUMBLR
The world and its grand delusions.

Free Hit Counter

Connections